Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone from A Little Bit of Ash. I cannot believe that 2011 is over and that it is 2012! I had an amazing year filled with lots of wonderful people and opportunities and I wanted to take the time to highlight some of the things that I am thankful for this year as well as what I'm looking forward to in the new year.

What I am thankful for in 2011:




- My amazing family and friends. I honestly feel like the luckiest girl in the world because of the incredible support system that I have. I know that because of them, I'll always have people to help me with anything I go through.



- My incredible boyfriend. There are not enough words to describe how happy he makes me and how lucky I am to have him in my life.









- My many wonderful vacations. I was in the Bahamas to ring in 2011, I went to San Francisco for the first time, and I had the most incredible vacation of my life in Italy this summer. I absolutely love to travel and am so thankful that I have many opportunities to do so.





- My internships. Throughout 2011 I interned at emcBlue.com to do their fashion blogging, and was a public relations intern at Prada and PR Consulting. Not only was it really cool to be interning at some of the biggest names in the industry, but I learned so, so much. Sometimes, being an intern can be a little rough, but overall they taught me so much and I met so many amazing new friends and mentors. I am also very thankful to have worked my first New York Fashion Week and other fun events like Versace x H&M.

- That I turned 21!
- Learning my way around New York City better!
- My Seventeen Magazine photoshoot!
- My jaw feeling better after surgery!
- An amazing day hiking upstate at Mohonk Mountain House!
- Being inspired by McQueen at the Met!
- And most of all, being healthy, happy, and safe!


What I'm looking forward to in 2012:

- GRADUATION! I absolutely cannot wait to officially graduate from college and find my first, real, full-time job!
- A trip to Punta Cana in January (and hopefully a few other trips)!
- Helping my friend, Andrew Mukamal, with his blog, "Today's Look!"
- My friend Deborah's wedding!
- My two year anniversary with my boyfriend!
- Taking yoga and aerobics during my final semester and feeling more fit!
- Creating more amazing memories with my friends and family!
- F/W 2012 New York Fashion Week!
- Another happy, healthy, and safe year!

No comments:

Post a Comment