Thursday, January 12, 2012

Best Dressed At The People's Choice Awards

The People's Choice Awards last night unfortunately seemed like one big commercial [enter CVS plug here]. So, thankfully, some of the stars absolutely brought it on the fashion front to make watching worthwhile. While I wasn't a huge fan of the looks overall last night, there were definitely a few standouts.


Lea Michele in Marchesa SS12 is my top pick for the night. The dress looks stunning on her and I love her choice of lip color. Totally feeling the flapper vibe!



Jennifer Morrison in Oscar de la Renta SS12. It is truly hard to do Oscar wrong, but Jennifer looks beyond gorgeous. I love the detailing on the dress and think her hair looks fabulous in a topknot!



Clearly I am feeling the ladies in white from last night because I also loved Miley Cyrus in David Koma. The dress was beautiful and super fun. But really, how gorgeous is her boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth?


I am OBSESSED with this look. Jennifer Lawrence looks stunning in Viktor & Rolf SS12. The dress is so daring and she is totally owning it. This definitely just added to my Hunger Games fever.


I'm loving Lucy Hale in Cengiz Abazoglu. The beaded bodice is stunning and the chiffon train adds major drama! I'm a big PLL fan, so I'm glad to see her killing it on the red carpet!


Finally, I think Chloe Moretz looks amazing in Proenza Schouler. This girl has serious style for a 14-year-old. I think she is sophisticated, yet very age appropriate in this look!

I am so excited that it is award season and absolutely cannot wait to see what the stars wear to some of the bigger events!

No comments:

Post a Comment