Monday, December 5, 2011

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

I've been so good this year so I feel like you should bring me something really special. I happen to have a few things in mind. I know these items are really expensive and all, but a girl can wish, right? I'll even leave some extra cookies out if you bring me one of these gorgeous classics. Just sayin'...

With Love,
Ashley

1. Hermes Birkin Bag. Black would be great, but I really don't discriminate; so any color would be fine Santa!


2. Cartier Love Bracelet. You love me, don't you Santa?


3. Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120mm Black Pumps. I promise to wear these red soles well!



4. Chanel Classic Flap Bag. This would be the gift of a lifetime, Santa. Think about that.




5. David Yurman Cable Classics Bracelet. Santa, I'd always think of you when I look down at my wrist!

No comments:

Post a Comment