Sunday, November 27, 2011

Who Says Women Aren't Funny?

As I've mentioned before, I love to read, especially on the train during my commute to my internships. Three of the best books I've read lately are all by female comedians. It really bothers me when people say that women aren't funny because that's just not true! Women are just as funny, if not funnier, than men (hello, Bridesmaids!). These three books are each hilarious in their own way and made me love all of the authors even more. So, if you love comedy, regardless of gender, I suggest checking out these laugh-so-hard-your-stomach-hurts books ASAP!


Bossypants by Tina Fey


Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling


Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres

If you like these, I also highly recommend Chelsea Handler's books or watching New Girl on FOX and Two Broke Girls on CBS. Happy reading laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment