Thursday, June 7, 2012

TV Experiences with Seventeen Magazine

For those of you that follow me on Twitter (@ashleysantucci) you probably saw my tweets in April about my experience filming some TV segments with Seventeen Magazine. I have been lucky enough to model for Seventeen a few times in the past and absolutely love working with them! They are the nicest group of people and they always make being on-set so much fun.

The segments were a prom feature that highlighted the some of the trends for prom dresses this season. First, we filmed for Fox's Good Day NY. I was super nervous for this one because it was live and I was so afraid that I was going to trip!!! Thankfully I didn't and everything went smoothly. Then the following week we filmed for Better TV which was nationally syndicated on about 155 stations around the country! I am so thankful to have had this experience and to meet the other girls that I worked with because they were awesome. Check out some behind the scenes pictures below and the link to check out the clip of the segment!

Check out the Better TV segment here: http://better.tv/view/fashion3-fashion-perfect-prom-dress
Unfortunately, the Good Day NY segment is no longer available online.










Thanks for checking it out, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment