Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Missoni for Target - Obsessed!

Part of the Missoni for Target display at my local Target

As everyone knows, Missoni for Target was available this morning! I got up bright and early to be there when the store opened at 8 AM. Apparently, everyone else in my area had the same idea because it was super crowded before they opened! However, once everyone dispersed through the store, it wasn't too bad. I beelined straight over to the shoe section to grab myself the cutest flats ever! They didn't have my size and I had to go a half a size up, so they're a teensy bit big - but totally worth it!



Next, I went over to the clothes selection to find the super cool Missoni for Target set up. It was hard to narrow it down to just one item (curse you, intern budget), but I ended up going with the black sweater dress. I loved the cardigans and the zig zag skirt as well, but the dress was too cute to resist. I plan on wearing it now with flats for the fall and with tights, a sweater, and boots for the winter.



Lastly, my mom really wanted one of the gorgeous silky scarves. Since she was working, I decided to be an amazing daughter and pick one up for her. It really had nothing to do with the fact that I plan on borrowing it once in a while. Nope, not at all...


We picked the one on the right!

If I had my own house, I definitely would have picked up some coffee mugs and serving trays. The prints are SO fun and would look amazing at a dinner party. I could also totally picture myself drinking coffee on a chilly fall morning by the fireplace out of the cute Missoni for Target coffee mugs (hint hint Mom, I know you're reading)!



I'm so happy with my purchases and although they aren't real Missoni, the quality didn't feel "cheap" at all. I wish I could have bought more because all of the patterns and colors are so amazing.

I read that the Target website crashed this morning and nobody has been able to get on to buy anything since. Also, many Targets are sold out of items already! I'm so thankful that I didn't snooze my alarm and got in there early!

No comments:

Post a Comment